Last Revised: March 1, 2023
Policy on personal data processing based on REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEANPARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (GDPR). Introduction The following Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate the sale on this website “https://www.efly-fishing.com/” (Website).
The seller is ITER SRL, with registered office in Tregozzano 87 Arezzo AR52100 IT, Chamber of Commerce of Arezzo, VAT number IT01623490511, with fiscal code 02245990516, share capital of 15.000,00 € fully paid (Company)
Purchasing through the Website
The Company shall acquire and process your personal data to process your request to purchase through the Website.
The Company is entitled to sale its products and / or services using the email that you communicated during your first purchase on the Website, if this product and/ or service is similar of the first sale (soft spamming). You may at any time notify the Company of your refusal to receive this type of communication.***
Article 1. Purpose of the processing
Legal basis. Mandatory or optional nature of data provision and consequences of any refusal. The Company shall process the personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
1) For administrative/accounting purposes. The legal basis for the processing is Company’s commitment to be compliance with a legal obligation or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, as the case may be;
2) In the case of the execution of an online purchase order, to allow the conclusion of the purchase contract and the proper execution of transactions related to the same (and, where necessary, to fulfil tax obligations). The legal basis for the processing is Company’s commitment to be compliance with a legal obligation or to perform a contract to which the data subject is party;
3) Limited to the email address provided by you when purchasing products and / or services offered on the Website, to enable the direct sale of similar products and / or services (soft spamming), without requiring your express and prior consent and provided that you do not exercise your right to object. The legal basis for the processing is the Company's legitimate interest to perform these activities. This legitimate interest is equal to the user's interest to receive "soft-spam" communication;
4) If the chat service is operational, for the Website to allow the activation of the service, through which you may contact the Company. The legal basis for the processing is the Company's legitimate interest to perform these activities. This legitimate interest is equal to the user's interest to use the chat service of the Website;
5)To respond to your requests through the customer care service. The provision of data is purely optional. However, as the said processing is necessary in order to respond to your request, your refusal to provide the relevant data will prevent you from obtaining answer from the customer care of the Company. The legal basis for the processing is the Company's legitimate interest to perform these activities. This legitimate interest is equal to the user's interest to use the customer care service of the Website;
6) in order to answer to your requests by email, by telephone. The provision of data is purely optional. However, as the said processing is necessary in order to respond to your request, your refusal to provide the relevant data will prevent you from obtaining answer from the customer care of the Company. The legal basis for the processing is the Company's legitimate interest to perform these activities. This legitimate interest is equal to the user's interest to receive answer by the Company.
7) The provision of data for the purposes set out in at Point b) is purely optional. However, as the said processing is necessary in order to enable you to register with the Website and to provide the online purchasing your refusal to provide the relevant data will prevent you from registering with the Website and from completing an online purchase. It is understood that the Company may use your personal data to comply with legal obligations and to perform the purchase contract.
“Ship To” Service
You may give one or more of products and / or services to one of your friends as a present. For this purpose you shall provide the personal data of your friends. The Company will store the personal data only to prove the performing of your request. In order to enjoy this service you shall prove the relevant consent of your friends, if requested by the Company.
Payment Card Data
In order to make a payment through one of the payment cards offered on the Website, you shall enter the data of the payment card directly on a page that will communicate through secure encryption protocol with the payment service provider (which will act as an independent data controller). These data will not pass through the server of the Company which, therefore, will not process such data in any way.
In execution of the legal obligations provided for by Directive 2015/2366/ (EU) on payment services in the internal market (PSD2), You are informed that, with reference to purchases made on the Web Site by credit card, data necessary for the conclusion of the purchase process may include the phone number communicated by You, or a different personal data necessary to complete the purchase process. In order to allow you to complete the purchase, the payment institution in charge of managing the transaction will send you an authentication code, which must be reported by You during the purchase process to meet the authentication criteria provided byPSD2 (Strong Customer Authentication). The processing of your personal data for these purposes has as its legal basis the fulfilment of legal obligations and does not require your consent. To provide the above-indicated data is necessary to make purchases on the Website.
You may make purchases using PayPal. In this event, you will be directed to a page outside the Website, where you must indicate the personal data requested by PayPal to complete the purchase process(PayPal will act as a data controller). These data will not pass through the server of the Company which, therefore, will not process such data in any way. To provide the above-indicated data is necessary to make purchases on the Website.
If you choose to pay by bank transfer, the Company may ask to you your bank details in order to make reimbursement in your favour. Special Categories of Personal Data.
The Company does not process special categories of personal data nor judicial data.
Article 2. Methods of Processing Personal Data
The processing of your personal data will be carried out by electronic or automated means, in the manner and with the appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality in accordance with the GDPR. The information and methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services provided. Data will be managed and protected in environments where access is under constant control.
Article 3. Data Disclosure
Article 4. Data Controller
You can contact the Company, as Data Controller, at the following addresses: ITER SRL Tregozzano 87 Arezzo AR 52100IT
By telephone, calling: 3382806914
By email, writingto: firstname.lastname@example.org
By selecting the contact form on the Website.
You may address requests relating to the processing of your personal data to both the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer. Article 5. Data Storage Your personal data will be stored and processed for marketing purposes for months. At the end of this period, the Company may ask you to renew your consent to the processing of your data or to make them anonymous and keep them only for statistical or historical purposes. For all other purposes, personal data will be stored only as long as necessary to ensure the provision of the services offered.
Article 6. Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to GDPR (Article 13), you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to the withdraw all lodge a complaint before a supervisory authority (for instance, the Italian Data Protection Authority). The above-mentioned rights may be exercised by making a request to at the contacts indicated above.
Article 7. Amendments